Lexmark Toner CartridgeOffering you a complete choice of products which include genuine lexmark 523 return program toner cartridge (52d3000).
Genuine Lexmark 523 Return Program Toner Cartridge (52D3000)
Approx. Price: Rs 6,450 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Model Name/Number||Lexmark 523|
|Compatible With||MS812dn, MS811dn, MS812de, MS810dn, MS810de, MS810n|
|Print Technology||Monochrome Laser|
|Yield Page||6000 Page|
|Size||198 x 158 x 495 mm (H x W x D)|
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program: Going green has never been easier. Recycle all your used Lexmark supplies by letting us take care of the details. It’s simple, smart and always free.
- Best Together: Genuine Lexmark supplies are engineered to work Best Together with your Lexmark printer, delivering excellent print quality from the first page to the last.
- Standard Yield: Keep up-front costs low and quality high with Genuine Lexmark cartridges. Standard Yield cartridges offer a lower purchase price and contain fewer pages than High Yield cartridges do. Perfect for low volume printing.
- Unison™ Toner: Essential to Lexmark print system performance, Unison™ Toner's unique formulation consistently delivers outstanding image quality, ensures long-life print system reliability and promotes superior sustainability -- all in an innovative shake-free print system.
- Lexmark Return Program Cartridges: Lexmark Return Program cartridges are patented print cartridges sold at a discount in exchange for the customer’s agreement to the license requirement that the cartridges will be used only once and returned only to Lexmark for remanufacturing and/or recycling. The Return Program cartridges are licensed for single use only and are designed to stop working after the delivery of a fixed amount of toner/ink. A variable amount of toner/ink will remain in the cartridge when replacement is required. In addition, the cartridge is designed to automatically update the memory in your printer to protect against the introduction of counterfeit and/or unauthorized third-party cartridges.